Executive Coaching, Transitions, Career
Meryl Frank Harari, MS, ACC, is a leadership coach with more than 30 years of experience in a variety of corporate settings where she has managed teams, functions and businesses of varying size and complexity. Her background includes senior level HR positions with Atlantic Richfield (now BP), Alexander & Alexander (now AON), Marsh and McLennan and Texas Health Resources. She was most recently a vice president leading the HR function of AmerisourceBergen Specialty Group, a $16 billion subsidiary of a Fortune 24 company that was comprised of multiple lines of business. She served as a key member of the corporate leadership team as the organization quadrupled in size and grew from 500 to over 3,000 employees during her eight year tenure.
Characterized by a straightforward, pragmatic yet caring approach, Meryl’s business acumen has contributed to the growth and success of a variety of organizations where the HR function was considered a “business partner” and relied upon for sage operational advice and counsel. Meryl has enhanced business, team and individual performance by coaching and training leaders and management teams. She keenly understands the challenges of simultaneously trying to produce results, manage resources, and lead people to achieve organizational outcomes.
Meryl has translated her corporate expertise into a distinguished consulting practice which provides top-quality coaching and leadership consulting to organizations. She uses her experience to offer focused business insights to corporate leaders in the areas of leadership development, organization effectiveness and change management, employee engagement and communications, succession planning, Mergers & Acquisitions and optimal deployment of human resources.
Meryl earned a Masters of Science degree in Guidance and Counseling from Hunter College and a Bachelor of Arts degree from the City University of New York. She received advanced training and coach certification from the prestigious Hudson Institute of Santa Barbara and is accredited by the International Coach Federation. Meryl holds certifications in the following assessments: 360 Reach, EQ in Action, Winslow Profile and PDI 360.
Regarding relevant experience, Meryl has:
- Coached executive teams through transformational change resulting from reorganization and leadership succession;
- Implemented cutting edge business initiatives including: succession planning, executive mentoring, coaching, performance management and career development;
- Conducted New Manager assimilation programs and provided “on boarding” coaching for newly hired and promoted executives;
- Delivered 360° feedback reports for company President and direct reports as part of leadership development planning initiative;
- Coached executives and business leaders at all levels to achieve measurable personal and business goals.