Holly St. John Peck, CLC, CSTP, Dallas TX is passionate about working with High Potential Leaders by coaching them one-on-one to quickly improve their professional presence, executive image and bottom-line results through learning the 3 Ps of Leadership: Presentation, People and Political Savvy Skills. Most Leaders, especially Executives, are the “face of the organization” with high visibility attached to their message, and they cannot afford to be ineffective in their political influence, communicating with their teams, facilitating departmental meetings, or speaking to an audience about their products, services, or company overall. This is where Holly’s 23 years of experience and expertise come into play.
One of her unique qualities as a coach is that many of the principles and skills taught privately in coaching come from the sought after, certified training programs that Holly delivers around the globe. She has developed astute cultural awareness from working with business people in their home offices in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, and South America. This awareness helps tremendously not only in her own understanding in working with those of different cultures, but in helping her clients to do the same. As a female leader herself coming from a management role in telecommunications and running her own firm for 18 years, she often works with other female leaders to succeed, especially in male dominated businesses. Holly is known to be personable, authentic, professional, and politically savvy.
- Certified Trainer in Achieve Global, Brandon Partners, Franklin Covey, OKA, Ridge Associates, Zenger Miller
- Author “Speaking Simplified” Roadmap to Success business book 2013
- BA, Communication & Public Address; MS, Human Relations & Business (currently pursuing)
- ACC/Associate Certified Coach – expected in late 2014- International Coach Federation
- CLC/Certified Life Coach – ILCT 2005
- Adjunct Lecturer – Business Presentation Techniques – SMU’s Cox School of Business MBA program 2010-2012
- Guest Lecturer – Business Presentation Techniques – UTD School of Management EMBA and GLMBA programs 2010-current
- Moderator – ATD’s CLO Panel on Best Practices in 2009; panel discussion voted as “best of conference”