Last month changed everything for most people on earth. My husband and I decided to take action to help and support small and medium sized businesses who are suffering during the Covid-19 crisis. We want to provide support, resources and mentors to help them keep their teams employed and support them in their turnaround. Our friend Jill Perrin is a volunteer coach, a key resource builder and co-leader of our effort.
Let us help – free consulting
We serve small to medium sized businesses in our community. We know they will be the catalysts to help turn around the economy when we reopen states, counties and cities.
How we help
Our solution is to match executives, business consultants and leadership coaches with small and medium-sized businesses who need help now and in the future.
We can help you with the following:
- How to get Coronavirus relief package, grants and aid
- Human resources strategies, policies and workforce changes
- Leading virtual teams and communications
- Marketing and sales
- Landlord negotiation
- Cash flow management and strategy
- Pivoting your product offerings
- Other business issues
- Leadership coaching topics including whatever you need to discuss, such as:
- Improving communications with your teams and customers
- Managing overwhelm/stress
- Leading your team through this challenging time
If you are a small or medium-sized business, you can apply for this FREE consulting and coaching. If you know medium or small businesses who can benefit from our organization’s mission, please tell them about us. Apply now.
Be a volunteer
If you are interested in helping small to medium businesses who can benefit from your mentoring, or coaching, please enroll now.
- You can be located anywhere and volunteer by phone or video.
- It may only take 30 minutes and can work around your schedule.